1) A Martin ShadowCat with Nitrous-X shoot between the cables system. It is a fast, very smooth and quiet bow that has a large draw length range that can fit almost any height archer. It has a 15 lb. draw weight range from 40 to 55 lbs. Draw length and weight is easily adjustable in the field. The shoot between the cables allows for a true center shot. The bow has a life time company warranty on everything except the string and cables. I have the original tech manual.
2) Shur-Loc quick adjust sights on a long bar with a six power clear scope.
3) Trophy Taker spring steel blade target rest.
4) Beiter Centralizer four rod, balance point adjustable 37 inch Stabilizer with quick release mounting.
5) Eleven (archers dozen) Gold Tip Ultralight 500 perfectly balanced for this bow arrows.
6) Eighteen Gold Tip Ultralight Series 22 arrows, perfect for 20 yard Vegas Indoor shoots (largest legal diameter)
7) A large bow case that fits all equipment in secure lock down points.
Cost of all this new was $1,800. I am selling it all together for $500 firm.
Contact Mike Indian
30# to 40# limbs and new string
Mathews Icon compound bow. 30 to 40 pound pull with a 28” draw. Also have a 25” draw cam. $200.
For Sale: Compound target bow.
Mathews Conquest RH Target Bow, 42” ATA, 40 pound draw weight, 26 ½ “ draw length. Comes with, Copper John Sight, stabilizer, 23 Carbon One arrows 27 ½ “ quiver, thumb release, and bow case,. Good price at $725.00.
Call Chuck Calkins at 352-603-2516
Samick Journey Recurve
#29, new 60 fast flight string, new standard string in package, magnetic arrow rest, paracord sling $100.
ProBlade arrow rest. Arrow rest is one year old. $105.00 sold at Lancaster for $140.00.
This is a signed bow, good condition, no limb twist, good shooter, 72", 33#, priced at $950 firm. I have a letter of authenticity for the Fred Bear signature. Anyone wanting to see the bow can email me to set up a meeting.