Contact Bill England
352 568 5492
May 18, 2019
1) A Martin ShadowCat with Nitrous-X shoot between the cables system. It is a fast, very smooth and quiet bow that has a large draw length range that can fit almost any height archer. It has a 15 lb. draw weight range from 40 to 55 lbs. Draw length and weight is easily adjustable in the field. The shoot between the cables allows for a true center shot. The bow has a life time company warranty on everything except the string and cables. I have the original tech manual.
2) Shur-Loc quick adjust sights on a long bar with a six power clear scope.
3) Trophy Taker spring steel blade target rest.
4) Beiter Centralizer four rod, balance point adjustable 37 inch Stabilizer with quick release mounting.
5) Eleven (archers dozen) Gold Tip Ultralight 500 perfectly balanced for this bow arrows.
6) Eighteen Gold Tip Ultralight Series 22 arrows, perfect for 20 yard Vegas Indoor shoots (largest legal diameter)
7) A large bow case that fits all equipment in secure lock down points.
Cost of all this new was $1,800. I am selling it all together for $500 firm.
Contact Mike Indian
Beleshi (25x70) spotting scope with tripod, for sale $125. Call Chuck 352-603-2516
Diamond Edge bow with stabilizers and sight for sale. $400. Chuck Calkins
Copper John sight $100. Call Chuck Calkins, 352-603-2516
ProBlade arrow rest. Arrow rest is one year old. $105.00 sold at Lancaster for $140.00.